Brian Kelley, one-half of the hit country duo Florida Georgia Line (with Tyler Hubbard), spilled 25 things you might not know about him to Us Weekly. Read on to learn more about the singer.
1. My wife, Brittney, makes me the happiest.
2. Our go-to pre-performance ritual is to circle up with our band, crew, family and friends and say a prayer before taking the stage.
3. The time in my life when I felt most afraid was when I was graduating college and figuring out what was next.
4. For my last meal on Earth, I’d eat sushi. Yellowtail jalapeño and baked crab hand rolls — delish!
5. My wife and I just opened our first Tribe Kelley retail store in Nashville.
6. I have a tattoo that says Music = Healing. It inspired the song “Music Is Healing.”
7. If I had one day left on Earth, I’d spend it on the beach with my wife.
8. I would love to collaborate with Justin Timberlake. I think there could be magic there!
9. The Bible is my favorite book of all time.
10. My hometown in Florida is my absolute favorite place in the world.
11. I idolize my dad. I always want to live life with the zest he does.
12. I never wear khaki pants.
13. My wife and I have four dogs.
14. Confession: I’m kind of a messy person.
15. There are definitely moments we wish we had back, but Tyler and I try not to live with regret.
16. My Tribe Kelley beanie is my favorite thing to wear.
17. My perfect moment: waking up to watch the sun rise, sipping on a Stumptown coffee and lying on the beach with my beautiful wife.
18. I’ve definitely forgotten our lyrics at a show. It’s inevitable that it happens, but embarrassing nonetheless.
19. I drink a green juice every day.
20. Performing the Backstreet Boys’ choreography with them on stage was the craziest thing I’ve ever done.
21. I’m an early riser.
22. I am addicted to the reality show Treehouse Masters.
23. Being able to make a living making music is the thing I’m most proud of in life.
24. The best holiday tradition is having a big Thanksgiving dinner with my family.
25. I drink our liquor, Old Camp Whiskey, on the rocks.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!