Gavin Rossdale, 49, fills Us in:
1. From ages 12 to 14, I worked in an East London pub called the Pepper Pot House.
2. I never knew anybody famous when I was young.
3. My father raised me from age 11.
4. There was a record store called Manzi at the top of my road, a three-minute walk away.
5. I lived in a room the size of a prison cell even though it wasn’t a prison cell.
6. My appendix burst when I was 9.
7. I like extreme weather.
8. I love to watch surf and skate videos.
9. I can get by in Spanish and French.
10. I enjoy watching soccer compilation videos on YouTube. Today’s choice was Lionel Messi’s top 50 goals.
11. My revenge is cold and slow.
12. I was so shy when I was a kid. I’d blush if someone spoke to me.
13. I’m scared of birds.
14. I would never go bungee jumping.
15. I’m a decent at-home cook.
16. I will eat anything that looks good.
17. I’m allergic to cats.
18. Christopher Hitchens is my guide.
19. I was a vegetarian for five years.
20. My mother’s maiden name is Bowie. I’m half of 100 percent Scottish.
21. My father’s family were persecuted Jews who escaped Russia in 1865. That’d be the other half.
22. I never get scared on airplanes.
23. I spent a year in the hospital as a child, with ear problems.
24. I never feel confident remembering people’s names.
25. I never forget a face.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!