This March, Jamie Chung can be seen in NBC's Believe, the latest TV show executive produced by J.J. Abrams. Here, the 30-year-old actress (who recently got engaged to Bryan Greenberg) shares 25 little-known things about herself to Us Weekly.
2. I taught my nephew how to throw a football.
3. I was a total tomboy growing up.
4. I have a BA in Economics.
5. I am addicted to Tabasco sauce. I even carry a mini bottle with me everywhere I go.
6. I ran my first Nike Women's half marathon at 1 hour and 53 minutes! I stopped to use the bathroom and tie my shoes twice! I worked my butt off training, so I'm allowed to brag about this one.
7. I was so bad at playing piano, my teacher used to fall asleep during our lessons.
8. I have embraced golf.
9. I am a secret eater, especially around midnight. I am guilty of eating cookies over the sink.
10. I once hand sewed my prom dress. It was horrific, but I still wore it.
11. I am a sneaker head. In high school I took a part time job at the Athlete's Foot just to buy Nike Air Max 95's. At one point I had over 30 pairs.
12. I'm that crazy lady that will stop a total stranger on the street to pet and play with their dogs.
14. I have a blog: www.whatthechung.com.
15. I believe there is a Bigfoot.
16. My first dog was named Coco.
17. I didn't think I wanted to have a family. But then I met the man of my dreams.
18. I love camping. But will only go rough it out for a night.
19. I've always wanted to be a guest on the The Price is Right.
21. I'm a stickler for recycling. I pestered the producers on my NBC show Believe until they finally provided recycling bins on set.
22. I love doing my own stunts and I'm not too shabby at doing them. But then I'll sprain my ankle walking in a field. I'm coordinated but also a total klutz.
23. I can't seem to keep a plant alive.
24. I was so nervous on the set of The Hangover Part 2 and 3. I was a blabbering idiot around the guys. I still am.
25. I still watch every episode of MTV's The Challenge. Don't judge.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!