1. I started playing bars when I was 14, before I was old enough to get in.
2. My mom would wait for me to finish my set and then take me home to do my homework.
3. I wear a hat all the time, but I do have hair under there.
4. I'm a huge University of Georgia football fan and dreamed of going to games as a kid — but we couldn't afford it.
5. I sold out UGA's Sanford Stadium last year.
6. I once had a guy ask me to sign his prosthetic leg. He took it off first.
7. My favorite band of all time is Alabama.
8. Growing up, I always played first base in baseball because I noticed first basemen got the most TV time.
9. My daughters [Keeley, 11, and Kendyl, 7] play softball. I go to games every night of the season when I'm off the road.
10. I used to have a mullet haircut.
11. I think the best parties always include Karaoke and tequila.
12. My go-to karaoke song is "Drift Away" by Dobie Gray.
13. I drove a Pepsi delivery truck in Macon, Georgia, before I moved to Nashville for music.
14. My dad taught me how to play guitar.
15. I love to shop for vintage T-shirts on eBay.
16. I was kicked off stage for refusing to play Prince's "Purple Rain" in a country bar in Alabama.
17. I love sushi, but I hate spicy mayo.
18. I have a farm outside Nashville where I go to hunt with Luke Bryan and Tyler Farr a lot.
19. I drink my coffee black with at least four Splendas.
20. My bus driver is named Ron. He's been with me for about eight years now and knows about me as good as anyone does.
21. I have been hunting with Duck Dynasty's William Robertson since long before anyone knew who that fool was.
22. I gave up smoking for e-cigs. Cancer sucks.
23. I wasn't sure I was going to make it in music until "She's Country".
24. I sold pagers at a mall kiosk but got fired for not showing up when I was hungover.
25. I was once ticketed for wading at the beach when there was a red flag. I'm a real outlaw.