K-Cav's calling the shots!
Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler confirmed they were engaged — again! — on Wednesday, and now that there's a wedding in the works, her NFL beau is letting his future wife take charge of planning their big day.
"I don't really make a lot of [wedding] decisions," Cutler, 28, told ESPN's Waddle & Silvy radio show Wednesday. "I hear about them in passing, or if I have to possibly write a check or something like that, but other than that, whatever she wants to do, I'm on board."
Cutler and the Hills star, 24, called off their engagement in July. According to one insider, Cavallari was "blindsided" by the split. "Jay dumped her out of nowhere."
Just two weeks after calling off their engagement, Cavallari and Cutler made the proper etiquette move by returning their wedding gifts.
Since then, the duo had been spotted packing on the PDA — and Cutler even came out to support Cavallari during her brief Dancing with the Stars stint.
Last month, one tabloid mag claimed that Cavallari was having an affair with Kourtney Kardashian's partner Scott Disick. "It's 100 percent not true," Cavallari said on The Billy Bush Show, adding that Cutler "didn't believe [the report] for one second."
Tell Us: Will Kristin and Jay make it to the altar the second time around?
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!