Celebs say the darndest things!
Take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said in this week's Loose Talk round-up.
1. "I used to be a daycare teacher, and I took care of my sister's kids. I'm a big fan of other people's kids. I love playing with them. I love going to birthday parties and eating cake. But I also like going home." – Jon Hamm, on whether he and girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt are ready for children
2. "I was in my trailer, freaking out. I didn't want to bug him. Then his assistant knocked and she was like, 'Would you mind autographing a couple things for Bob?'" – Jennifer Lawrence, on being nervous about asking Silver Linings Playbook costar Robert De Niro for an autograph
3. "[It makes me] feel like throwing up. I wish I could say, 'Oh, it's the Celine Dion song.' But I don't. I just sit straight-faced, with a massive internal eye roll." – Kate Winslet, on hearing the Titanic theme song, "My Heart Will Go On"
4. "I'm addicted to Dateline. But I pull a sheet over my belly to make sure the baby doesn't hear and turn into a serial killer." – Molly Sims, on her favorite pregnancy tune-in
5. "She's such a sweet girl, so I wanted to, like, make her cry." – Justin Bieber, on punking Taylor Swift
6. "I think his hair in person doesn't look that bad. On TV it looks a lot worse!" – Teresa Giudice, on what she thought of Donald Trump's famous coif while filming The Celebrity Apprentice
7. "[There's] nothing I can do. If I thought I could do something to bring her back, that's exactly what I'd do…but I know that's impossible." – Cissy Houston, on how she's coping with the death of daughter Whitney
8. "Only n—a I got respect for is Wiz, And I admit I fell in love with Kim [Kardashian] around the same time she fell in love with him." – Kanye West, rapping about looking back on his romance with ex Amber Rose, who is now engaged to Wiz Khalifa
9. "I always have my eyes out. I just read two days ago that Adam Levine is single again…I'm just saying." – Jennifer Love Hewitt on her next potential love match
10. "That was supposed to be a very small inside shot, and I saw the cover, and I was like, 'Oh my!' I blushed when I saw it. I was like, 'That is a lot of me!'" – Lauren Conrad, on the photo that made the cover of the May issue of Glamour
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!