Celebs say the darndest things!
Take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said in this week's Loose Talk round-up.
1. "I used to be a daycare teacher, and I took care of my sister's kids. I'm a big fan of other people's kids. I love playing with them. I love going to birthday parties and eating cake. But I also like going home." – Jon Hamm, on whether he and girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt are ready for children
2. "I was in my trailer, freaking out. I didn't want to bug him. Then his assistant knocked and she was like, 'Would you mind autographing a couple things for Bob?'" – Jennifer Lawrence, on being nervous about asking Silver Linings Playbook costar Robert De Niro for an autograph
3. "[It makes me] feel like throwing up. I wish I could say, 'Oh, it's the Celine Dion song.' But I don't. I just sit straight-faced, with a massive internal eye roll." – Kate Winslet, on hearing the Titanic theme song, "My Heart Will Go On"
4. "I'm addicted to Dateline. But I pull a sheet over my belly to make sure the baby doesn't hear and turn into a serial killer." – Molly Sims, on her favorite pregnancy tune-in
5. "She's such a sweet girl, so I wanted to, like, make her cry." – Justin Bieber, on punking Taylor Swift
6. "I think his hair in person doesn't look that bad. On TV it looks a lot worse!" – Teresa Giudice, on what she thought of Donald Trump's famous coif while filming The Celebrity Apprentice
7. "[There's] nothing I can do. If I thought I could do something to bring her back, that's exactly what I'd do…but I know that's impossible." – Cissy Houston, on how she's coping with the death of daughter Whitney
8. "Only n—a I got respect for is Wiz, And I admit I fell in love with Kim [Kardashian] around the same time she fell in love with him." – Kanye West, rapping about looking back on his romance with ex Amber Rose, who is now engaged to Wiz Khalifa
9. "I always have my eyes out. I just read two days ago that Adam Levine is single again…I'm just saying." – Jennifer Love Hewitt on her next potential love match
10. "That was supposed to be a very small inside shot, and I saw the cover, and I was like, 'Oh my!' I blushed when I saw it. I was like, 'That is a lot of me!'" – Lauren Conrad, on the photo that made the cover of the May issue of Glamour
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!