Could Kanye West and Jay Z really be bigger divas than their famous wives? The hotel rider lists for the two rappers have been leaked by TMZ, and their demands proved to be quite interesting.
As they travel around the world touring and promoting their various endorsement products, the two moguls have some pretty specific requirements for their hotels — including $240 in candles alone, cylindrical vases, 10-year-old speakers, and absolutely no vacuuming.
Jay Z’s List:
– Rooms must be 71 degrees.
– There must be three $80 Mayan tuberose-scented candles in the room.
– No vacuuming is allowed near his room.
– Staff should not ask for free concert tickets if they want to “avoid embarrassment.”
– Ace of Spades Champagne should be in the room, but he cannot be charged for it since he owns the company.
Kanye West’s List:
– Vases in the room need to be cylindrical.
– The room must have a Genelecs 1031a speaker (which was discontinued a decade ago).
– All floss must be minty.
– There must be Kashi GoLean cereal.
– All towels must be black.
– His list of booze includes 13 bottles, which total $3,200.
And while West, 38, has no requirements that are specific to his daughter, North West, 2, Jay Z, 45, has plenty of child-centric demands for his little girl, Blue Ivy, 3. His entire suite must be childproofed, including covering sharp edges, keeping electrical outlets covered, and removing all breakable objects. And in case you were wondering, Blue only drinks organic whole milk.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!