Katy Perry paid tribute to the late Shirley Temple, while Ellen DeGeneres shared her favorite memories of Jennifer Aniston in honor of the actress' 45th birthday: See Us Weekly's roundup of the top 10 celebrity tweets you may have missed!
3. Lena Dunham: "The @girlsHBO soundtrack Volume 2 is essentially just the mixtape I wish all the boys had given me."
4. Ricky Gervais: "If you enjoy my tweets, that makes me happy. If they annoy and frustrate you, that makes me happy too. RT to raise awareness."
5. Conan O'Brien: "I just found out the 'L' in Samuel L. Jackson stands for Laurence Fishburne."
6. Amber Riley: "So blessed to still have your music to dance to, to cry to, to love to, and cherish always. You were an angel who blessed us with your presence for a short time. What a time that was. Thank you Whitney Houston for your gift, we miss you."
7. Soleil Moon Frye: "Our amazing baby boy was born yesterday. We are so excited for the newest addition to our family. Thank you for the love! Xo"
8. Seth Meyers: "First test show tonight. Unfortunately @ShutUpLutz left his Twitter account open and that's all the writing staff cares about."
9. Ed Sheeran: "#2 on a weird crush poll. Another step forward for the red headed population."
10. Eric Stonestreet: "'Sometimes I wish I could bark instead of talk.' -my assistant @timbanning, to whom I pay money. To do work for me."
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!