Celebs say the darndest things!
In this week's Loose Talk, take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said this week.
1. "I said 'You need to be sexy' [and] 'I love cats.' –Carrie Ann Inaba on her eHarmony profile, Access Hollywood Live
2. "Girls, can we all pledge that we will not dress slutty for this Halloween? The jig is up!" –Nicole Richie, Facebook
3. "I try to do romantic gestures all the time. For instance, this morning I work up early — earlier than I would have normally liked to have woken up. Elizabeth [Chambers] was still asleep, so I just laid in bed and cuddled with her for an hour. I just ran my hands over her body. It was nice." -Armie Hammer, Us Weekly
4. "She's been a great beard for me." –Chris Martin on Gwyneth Paltrow, The Ellen DeGeneres Show
5. "I'm from a small town, so everyone's married with children or about to have children. It's a little hard when you go home and people are like — and that's why people think I'm gay — because they're like, 'Why aren't you married?' And I'm like, 'It doesn't happen for everyone right off the bat!'" –Kelly Clarkson, The View
6. "I had a party at the American Girl store — recently." –Zooey Deschanel, Us
7. "I was like, 'What do you want to do thug? And Ryan [Gosling] was like, 'I don't know, cuz…because that's definitely how we talked." –Justin Timberlake on his days on the Mickey Mouse Club, The Ellen DeGeneres Show
8. "We're here, we're queer, get used to it," –Jon Cryer after kissing Ashton Kutcher, Two and a Half Men
9. "I'm craving chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side." –Kim Kardashian, Twitter
10. "I don't think I'm a weirdo in a bad way. There's just a lot going on in my head." –Kat Dennings, GQ
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!