Bam! Multitasking TV star Nene Leakes, 45, pauses to give Us Weekly the lowdown with 25 things you don't know about her. Catch her on The New Normal finale (airing April 2nd at 9 P.M. on NBC) or on Bravo's The Real Housewives of Atlanta (wrapping up March 31st at 8 P.M.)
1. My favorite housewife is Cynthia Bailey because she's a true sweetheart.
2. But Teresa Giudice of New Jersey is the most entertaining to me — other than myself
3. When I was growing up, the one thing all my teachers agreed on was that I love to talk. Sometimes what comes up, comes out.
4. I hope to win an Emmy someday.
5. My Yorkie is named Playa.
6. I have a shy side.
7. My favorite childhood movie was Grease.
8. I like to drink water from a wineglass.
9. My celebrity crush is Simon Cowell.
10. I insist on doing my own eyebrows.
11. Christmas season is my favorite time of the year.
12. Whenever I fly, I pray right before takeoff.
13. I absolutely love wearing pajamas.
14. I am a "glam'ma" — short and fabulous for grandma –– to my son Bryson's 9-month old daughter Bri'asia.
15. In high school, I was a basketball player and a cheerleader.
16. I believe in miracles.
17. I can sing.
18. I love seafood.
19. I attended Atlanta Morris Brown College.
20. One of my favorite thing to do is spend girl time with my closest friends.
21. But I can be a loner too.
23. I have more than 100 pairs of shoes in my closet.
24. I love heels! I'm 5-foot-10, but I can reach 6-foot-2 in them.
25. My aunt always told me, "Never give up on your dreams." I never did!
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!