Norman Reedus is back as Daryl Dixon on The Walking Dead! Season 4 of AMC's hit show returns with its midseason premiere on Sunday, February 9 at 9 p.m. Here, America's favorite zombie hunter, 44, slays Us with 25 things you don't know about him!
1. I eat a chocolate bar almost every night before bed.
2. I have a weakness for Ancient Aliens.
3. When I was a kid, 3 was my favorite number because if rotated, it looks like a pair of boobs.
4. I'm usually very neat.
5. Favorite food: macaroni and cheese — or chocolate.
6. Least favorite: peanut butter.
7. Contrary to popular belief, I have way more than just four shirts.
8. Growing up, The Clash's "Straight to Hell" was always our sing-along song while we washed the dishes. (Hi, Mom!)
9. I've never ridden a horse, except on set.
10. I own about 50 masks.
11. I don't follow any sports teams.
12. My first car was a Karmann Ghia.
13. Some of my top movies are Mad Max, Midnight Cowboy and Saturday Night Fever.
14. My favorite thing to do is lie down.
15. I think apple pie-flavored gum is a revolutionary concept and I love it.
16. I once tried using bacon as fishing bait, but I didn't catch anything.
17. My best friend is my cat.
18. My most essential household tool is the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
19. I prefer to sleep without a pillow.
20. When I grow up, I want to be [Walking Dead costar] Scott Wilson.
21. I use Siri more often than I'm willing to admit.
22. I just got a microwave this year.
23. I still haven't turned it on.
24. I can only cook on a George Foreman grill.
25. One of the most important things I learned how to do this year is poach an egg (not on a George Foreman grill).
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!