Pharrell Williams has a lot to be happy about lately: his Oscar-nominated single "Happy" has topped the charts in more than 20 countries, and he's set to take over a swivel chair as a judge on the next season of The Voice on NBC. Below, the 41-year-old singer takes Us Weekly beyond the hat—sharing 25 things you don't know about him.
1. Lauryn Hill gave me the idea to name my multimedia creative venture "i am OTHER."
2. I moved to Miami for the three w's: weather, women, water.
3. I am constantly cold.
4. I am a true Aries.
5. Whenever I hear music, I see colors.
6. I love Japanese food, especially the truffle yellowtail at Pubbelly Sushi in Miami Beach.
7. Composer Hans Zimmer is a close friend and mentor.
8. Daisies are my favorite flowers.
9. A lot of my ideas come to me when I'm in the shower or on a plane.
10. I drink Pedialyte almost every day.
11. All three of my favorite moments in movies star Bill Murray.
12. I like eating Crunchy Cookie Butter from Trader Joe's on Nilla wafers.
13. I have a photographic memory.
14. I'm really into Vine. It's so funny what people can communicate in six-second videos.
15. I wear Mickey Mouse slippers around the house.
16. I am a huge fan of director Wes Anderson.
17. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my all-time favorite cereal.
18. One of the best things in life is having a tall glass of soda with tons of ice—extra-cold!
19. One of my favorite movies is 300.
20. [Astronaut] Leland Melvin took one of my Billionaire Boys Club T-shirts to space.
21. I love Carl Sagan and respect outer space so much, but in reality I wouldn't ever go there!
22. I am an early riser.
23. I could live in Tokyo one day—I love that city.
24. Girl is not only the name of my second CD [out now], it's the name of my first fragrance.
25. I love Spongebob Squarepants toe socks so much that I had a cashmere pair made.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!