Steve Aoki's new album, Neon Future I, drops September 30. Here, the all-star EDM DJ, 36, gives Us Weekly an earful with these 25 things you don't know about him.
1. I currently live in Ibiza and Las Vegas.
2. I was vegan for 5 years.
3. I've owned and operated an independent record label for over 18 years called Dim Mak Records.
4. I travel over 300 days of the year.
5. My favorite restaurants in L.A. are Eveleigh and Goldie's.
6. My favorite club in the world is Hakkasan Las Vegas.
7. My favorite food is Ramen.
8. I started using a raft at my shows in 2009 and in 2011, I started caking people.
9. I hope that singularity will happen in our lifetime — when we can live indefinitely through our technology. #neonfuture
10. I've done over 580 #aokijumps. That's where I do a trademark jump all around the world often with interesting people and post them up on my Instagram.
11. My first studio album Wonderland was nominated for a Grammy, and it's one of the biggest achievements in my life.
12. My favorite country to visit is Japan.
13. I have eight tattoos…so far.
14. I'm an avid snowboarder.
15. I love cliff jumping.
16. I produce music with a program called Ableton.
17. My favorite book is A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson.
18. I can nap on command.
19. My favorite New York restaurants are Dudley's and Cabana.
20. My favorite studio is Wade Martin Studios in Las Vegas.
21. My favorite artist to collaborate with is Linkin Park.
22. I'm a sucker for cold-pressed juice.
23. I have six amazing siblings — Kevin, Grace, Devon, Kyle, Echo, and Jennifer.
24. My mom is my heart.
25. My dad is my hero.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!