To say Usain Bolt is fast is an understatement. On Saturday, August 13, he’ll show the world just how fast when he defends his fastest man in the world title by running in the 100-meter dash. The 29-year-old exclusively shared a peek into his life off the track with Us Weekly in his list of 25 things you don’t know about him.
1. My favorite thing about running is that I’m able to travel the world to compete.
2. My favorite thing about Jamaica is the weather. Liquid sunshine, as some would say.
3. I knew I was an outstanding runner when I won World Juniors at the age of 15.
4. The best part of being the fastest man ever is that I say I’m faster than everyone alive and there’s no disputing that.
5. The people I admire most are my parents.
6. I keep my Olympic medals in a safe.
7. My nickname is Ugo.
8. On a night off I like to chill and play dominoes.
9. My favorite TV show is The Big Bang Theory.
10. My favorite app on my phone is Snapchat.
11. My restaurant UBTR is my favorite place to eat.
12. After I retire I want to do nothing for a long time.
13. My favorite book is The Soul of a Butterfly by Muhammad Ali.
14. I consider Ali and Michael Jordan to be among the greatest athletes because of what they did to create excitement and interest in their sports while capturing the souls of the fans.
15. My favorite Olympic event to watch is relays.
16. My favorite color is black; all my cars are painted black.
17. My celebrity crush is Angelina Jolie Pitt.
18. I’m supposed to sleep eight hours at night so I can be well rested for training during the day.
19. I can’t stand onions.
20. Before a race I have to pray.
21. If I wasn’t a runner I would be a cricketer.
22. I run five days of the week.
23. My favorite candy is Skittles.
24. My least favorite thing about running is lactic acid.
25. I can’t go to bed early.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!