Singer/actress Zendaya gave US weekly the inside scoop on 25 things you may not have known about her.
1. I don’t like syrup on my pancakes.
2. I rarely clean my room but when I do, it's done very thoroughly.
3. I am obsessed with diamonds.
4. I am in love with Jamaica and can’t wait to go back.
5. I stalk my fans on Twitter and they are amazing.
6. I have a serious obsession with eyebrows and I call it “browfection”.
7. I am an honorary Chmerkovskiy and Val is an honorary Coleman — family is the best!
8. I was born an auntie. I have an older niece and nephew and many younger nieces and nephews.
9. My dad plays the drums and I used to fall asleep next to him when he played.
10. I love Halloween and am so excited to be the Trick or Treat for UNICEF Spokesperson this year!
11. My dog Midnight has had three toes taken off because of cancer but he’s doing really well.
12. I am currently recording in the same studio where Michael Jackson recorded Dangerous and Bad.
13. I did kindergarten twice because I was so shy.
14. My first part in a play was one of the witches in Macbeth.
15. Bella [Thorne] and I really are friends!
16. My dad wouldn’t let me date until I was 16.
17. Both my parents are teachers so I always had to take school very seriously.
18. In 2nd grade I failed some spelling tests and got in a lot of trouble!
19. My dad wanted me to be the first woman in the NBA.
20. I played soccer, basketball, and ran track before I told my parents I didn’t want to do sports.
21. I once peed in my pants on a roller coaster…I was only 8.
22. I love to draw and write poetry.
23. I was obsessed with Michael Jackson and even dressed like him for a while.
24. I am a vegetarian who doesn’t like vegetables too much — makes it challenging!
25. I have an obsession with nails.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!