Julie Bowen, 42, (Catch Modern Family on ABC Wednesdays at 9 P.M.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I am not a cat person.
2. I could live on Fresca.
3. Backgammon and gin rummy are the greatest gifts my father gave me.
4. I have tried and failed to learn Spanish for three years.
5. I doubt myself as a mother every day, but I love my boys [Oliver, 4, and twins John and Gus, 23 months].
6. Men drenched in cologne make me gag.
7. I secretly wish I were a cool barfly with a wicked pool game. I am not.
8. I’m a sucker for '70s music and anything with a cello.
9. I know the words to every Schoolhouse Rock! song.
10. I was really proud when Angela Bassett referred to me as "the right white girl" for Jumping the Broom [out May 6].
11. The people I work with on Modern Family are so ridiculously talented that I feel intimidated.
12. I hate voice mail.
13. I go to bed early, but I wake up in the middle of the night and read for an hour or two.
14. As a kid, I worshipped Jodie Foster in Bugsy Malone.
15. I don't understand cool cars, but wish I did.
16. I love basketball, but I cannot catch a ball.
17. I can't sing or dance to save my life.
18. Running is the only athletic endeavor I've ever been good at.
19. I am in awe of my sisters.
20. I'm not afraid to pick up a hammer and nail. In fact, I'm partnering with the Maxwell House Drops of Good project to revitalize struggling community centers across America.
21. I love a bargain and get ridiculously excited about shoes on sale.
22. I fall asleep on the couch. A lot.
23. I don't trust mean girls.
24. I get unnaturally excited about the Sunday New York Times.
25. I label anything without a heartbeat. It gives me a (totally false) sense of control.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!