Karina Smirnoff, 33, (DWTS airs on ABC Mondays at 8 P.M. and Tuesdays at 9 P.M.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I am very superstitious. I always step onto the dance floor with my right foot.
2. I have designed all of my costumes on Dancing With the Stars myself.
3. I've had every hair color imaginable!
4. I can't wait to have kids.
5. I have a ri-donk-ulously small family — my mom, my dad, my dog and me.
6. I've started taking flying lessons to get my pilot's license.
7. I hold degrees in economics and information systems programming.
8. I love my fiance Brad [Penny]'s mom's pecan pie.
9. I love to spoon my dog, Randy. He's an American Staffordshire terrier.
10. I clean when I'm upset.
11. I'm a godmother to my manager's son, who is absolutely edible!
12. I have ADHD but control it better with age.
13. I'm terrified of blood and needles.
14. Love being busy; hate doing nothing.
15. I love going to church with my mom.
16. I believe that dreams have meaning, and I think I know how to decipher them.
17. I can't stand bullying and laziness.
18. I have a fitness DVD called Shape Up With Karina Smirnoff.
19. I'm prone to getting flat tires.
20. Love cooking, hate doing dishes.
21. I was ranked second in the world in ballroom dancing and made the world's final with four partners.
22. I'm launching a line of cosmetics with Girlactik Beauty.
23. Love to laugh, travel and love.
24. My parents own a liquor store in NYC's Staten Island.
25. I love to scuba dive in beautiful locations.