Karina Smirnoff, 33, (DWTS airs on ABC Mondays at 8 P.M. and Tuesdays at 9 P.M.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I am very superstitious. I always step onto the dance floor with my right foot.
2. I have designed all of my costumes on Dancing With the Stars myself.
3. I've had every hair color imaginable!
4. I can't wait to have kids.
5. I have a ri-donk-ulously small family — my mom, my dad, my dog and me.
6. I've started taking flying lessons to get my pilot's license.
7. I hold degrees in economics and information systems programming.
8. I love my fiance Brad [Penny]'s mom's pecan pie.
9. I love to spoon my dog, Randy. He's an American Staffordshire terrier.
10. I clean when I'm upset.
11. I'm a godmother to my manager's son, who is absolutely edible!
12. I have ADHD but control it better with age.
13. I'm terrified of blood and needles.
14. Love being busy; hate doing nothing.
15. I love going to church with my mom.
16. I believe that dreams have meaning, and I think I know how to decipher them.
17. I can't stand bullying and laziness.
18. I have a fitness DVD called Shape Up With Karina Smirnoff.
19. I'm prone to getting flat tires.
20. Love cooking, hate doing dishes.
21. I was ranked second in the world in ballroom dancing and made the world's final with four partners.
22. I'm launching a line of cosmetics with Girlactik Beauty.
23. Love to laugh, travel and love.
24. My parents own a liquor store in NYC's Staten Island.
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
25. I love to scuba dive in beautiful locations.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!