Bethenny Frankel, 40, (Bethenny Ever After airs on Bravo Mondays at 10P.M. Her book A Place of Yes is out March 22.) shares 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I very rarely pay retail. I'm a sample sale, online, bargain shopper. Having something from "this season" is irrelevant to me.
2. I don't like surprises.
3. I cringe at opening gifts in front of people.
4. I don't own a scale.
5. I'd rather be the most interesting woman in the room than the prettiest.
6. I love to gamble.
7. I cry when I think about my dog Cookie's age. She's 10.
8. Cookie sleeps under my covers.
9. When I get a massage, I ask them to murder me.
10. I love chain restaurants with menus that contain things like potato skins.
11. I eat toasted scooped out whole-wheat bagels with a little butter and cheese on most days.
12. I love a good road trip.
13. Rihanna is my female crush.
14. I have major trouble with home decorating.
15. I obsessively get rid of things. I hate extra words or possessions.
16. I can't stand the desperation of a buffet line.
17. I obsess over not spending every minute with [10-month-old daughter] Bryn.
18. I hate long, involved recipes with multiple steps.
19. I could be buried in a spa.
20. I love business more than money.
21. Five years ago, I was broke. I had negative $50,000 in income on my 2007 taxes.
22. One of my favorite drinks is a Long Island Iced Tea.
23. The difference between a good day and a bad day is a good night's sleep.
24. I find tapas annoying.
25. I was a production assistant on the beach episodes of Saved by the Bell.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!