Christina Applegate, 40, (Up All Night airs on NBC Thursdays at 9:30 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I was born on Thanksgiving.
2. I don't have a middle name.
3. I had my first acting job in a Playtex baby bottle commercial when I was 3 months old.
4. I named my dog Tallulah after Jodie Foster's character in Bugsy Malone.
5. I got kicked out of Brownies.
6. I'm afraid of bees. Like, stupid afraid.
7. I have six tattoos.
8. I am athletic but can't catch a ball to save my life.
9. My favorite band is Led Zeppelin.
10. I have my own bowling ball. Not because I'm good.
11. I dress up like a chicken. A lot.
12. I'm named after my mom's dog, who was named after a painting by Andrew Wyeth.
13. I'm scared to death of flying.
14. I still wear maternity jeans. They're so comfortable. [Daughter Sadie, with music producer fiance Martyn LeNoble, 43, is 14 months old.]
15. Castle is my favorite show.
16. I am a pajama hoarder.
17. When I was 13, I worked as a receptionist at a gym.
18. During the last season of Married With Children, I wore a wig because I had dyed my hair purple and red. What a rebel.
19. I was not the original Kelly Bundy.
20. I haven't made my bed since Sadie was born. Just. Can't.
21. I've lived within a 1-mile radius of my childhood home my whole life.
22. All That Jazz is one of my favorite movies.
23. If I wasn't an actress, I'd be a dancer.
24. I tried to get Alex Trebek to host a Jeopardy game for my 40th birthday. Fail.
25. I haven't eaten meat since I was 14, but I love the smell of BBQ.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!