Cory Monteith, 28, (catch Glee on Fox Tuesdays at 8 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. I'm handy around the house. I hang TVs, fix water heaters and drill holes in stuff.
2. I just got a new drill.
3. I play a lot of ultra-violent video games.
4. I own more unmatched black socks than 25 normal people.
5. I'm a pretty good snowboarder but a terrible surfer.
6. I love high-fiving. So ironic — and '80s.
7. I prefer green candy.
8. I own 20 hoodies.
9. I regularly wear all 20.
10. I used to do tech support for MSN in Canada.
11. When I see a clock that says 12:34, I say, "One two three four."
12. I used to pretend I was asleep, then read encyclopedias under the covers as a kid.
13. I'm good at naming state capitals (see No. 12).
14. I like driving the car on empty, thinking, What if I ran out of gas?
15. I play drums in the band Bonnie Dune.
16. I've lived in more apartments since age 20 than I can count. About one every three months.
17. I really liked the book Jurassic Park.
18. I'm a fan of trail mix — but just the dried fruit.
19. I still doubt whether you really need to wash new sheets before you use them.
20. Before Glee, I did a lot of horror movies.
21. I support arts education in schools. I recently started working with Apple & Eve Fruitables and the VH1 Save the Music Foundation to search for America's Best School Music Mash-Ups. (Go to facebook.com/appleandeve for school mash-up contest rules!)
22. Rickrolling is the best part of the internet.
23. I'm Canadian, but no, I don't speak French.
24. I do have an inexplicable desire for maple syrup.
25. Canadians don't eat Canadian bacon. It's ham.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!