David Boreanaz, 40, (the 100th episode of Bones airs on Fox April 8 at 8 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. My first car was a white Yugo. I tipped it over more than once.
2. I was a ball boy for the Pittsburgh Steelers in high school.
3. I used to sneak into studios, circa '91, in a suit and pretend I was an executive while passing out résumés.
4. When I was a little boy, my older sisters told me if I didn't behave, the childservices woman would come take me away. And our babysitter dressed up as an old lady and came to the door to get me "as a joke."
5. I was a Deadhead in college.
6. On spring break in college, I did backflips into shark-infested waters. Yes, I was drunk and stupid.
7. In college, I used to tell bouncers I was Ted Danson's son. I always got into the bar.
8. I play ice hockey.
9. I'm always on time, meaning I'm early.
10. My favorite meals to cook: anything Italian and on the grill.
11. I once drove an NYC cab for two blocks.
12. I want to bottle my own wine.
13. I once sold gourmet food door to door, until I locked the keys in the truck after my first sale. Job lasted a week.
14. I used to be a towel boy at a Plush Gym. Job lasted two weeks.
15. I only wear Paul Smith socks.
16. I first met Martin Scorsese while I was parking cars at a hotel.
17. I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the world, inside and out. She completes me.
18. It's pure heaven to watch my 7-year-old son and 7-month-old daughter sleep.
19. I have two older sisters: One is a teacher, the other is an artist.
20. My dad and I once drove cross-country and started every morning looking for pancakes!
21. My family reminds me that life is all about laughter, love and humor.
22. When I moved to L.A., I slept on a couch in a downtown loft for a while.
23. Best concert ever: Led Zeppelin's 2007 reunion at London's O2 Arena.
24. I love antiques, watches and old cars.
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
25. I read magazines back to front.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!