David Cook, 28, (Cook's second album This Loud Morning, is out now) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I still own my first guitar. It's covered in stickers and unplayable, but I've got it.
2. I'm a wino. A good Opus One and I'm set.
3. I never took guitar lessons.
4. I got my braces off less than a week before college started. Close call.
5. I was once the proud owner of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Coming Out of Their Shells Tour on VHS.
6. Growing up, my friend and I start a Ninja Turtles club, where for 25 cents, we'd provide bully protection. We made 25 cents.
7. I always cheated at the Bozo game at Chuck E. Cheese's.
8. I used to stay up on school nights to watch M*A*S*H reruns.
9. I still only like plain cheeseburgers.
10. My favorite meal is Mom's ham, beans, and cornbread.
11. As a kid, I wanted to be a drummer.
12. I took a course in college about learning to be organized. I got a D.
13. I love going to baseball games but don't like to watch them on TV. But I love watching golf on TV.
14. In my bathroom, I have a framed picture of Frank Zappa taking a dump.
15. I did the P90X workout for a week.
16. I love documentaries.
17. I once saved a piece of confetti from an Aerosmith/Kiss concert for three years.
18. I get excited for Shark Week.
19. I'm the worst at wrapping presents.
20. I once swallowed a minnow for $50.
21. I took five years Spanish. I retained almost nothing.
22. My first car was a 1985 GMC S15 pickup.
23. If the movie Fools Rush In is on TV, I'll watch it.
24. I get most of my news from The Daily Show.
25. I have an unhealthy obsession with Man v. Food.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!