Halston Sage, 18 — star of Nickelodeon's How to Rock (Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. EST) — shares 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I rode horses competitively for eight years.
2. I was the editor of my high school's newspaper.
3. My hands are always cold!
4. I love oatmeal raisin cookies.
5. My favorite weekend activity is riding bikes to breakfast.
6. I listen to the oldies radio station in my car.
7. I am obsessed with '80s movies.
8. I've gone ziplining and scuba diving in St. Maarten.
9. I walk to the farmer's market with my mom and sister.
10. New York City is my favorite city in the world.
11. I have always liked really fun and unique nail polish colors.
13. One of my favorite gifts to get is a good book.
14. I am the oldest sibling. I have a younger brother and sister.
15. John Mayer and Jack Johnson are my all-time favorite artists.
16. I like any place in L.A. that I can walk to a cute cafe.
17. I have always thought that it would be fun to open a boutique bookstore with a great breakfast place inside.
18. I have won the "Most Smiley" award.
19. I was my eighth grade class president.
21. I love anything chocolate, but my favorite candy combination is Hot Tamales mixed with Swedish Fish.
22. My favorite on-set snack is a banana with peanut butter.
23. When I was little, I used to want to be a dentist.
24. My mom and I both got our first major jobs on a Friday the 13th.
25. Every week during summer, I look forward to Sunday night dinners on the beach with my family.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!