House star Jesse Spencer, 30, (his Fox drama airs Monday at 8 p.m. E.T.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. I cook a mean spag bog (spaghetti Bolognese).
2. I've just planted a cactus garden to save on watering.
3. You may call me a hoarder. I keep things others wouldn't. I call it recycling.
4. I play the didgeridoo using circular breathing.
5. I love getting back into nature. If I don't do it for a while, I resort to drinking instead.
6. I recently did a 2-mile pier-to-pier swim. Open-water swimming scares the hell out of me.
7. Since then, I've become excited about doing stupid things such as a 100-mile bike ride through Big Sur and the Vegas Marathon.
8. Eight is my lucky number.
9. I have an addictive personality.
10. I'm self-taught at piano.
11. The band I play violin for, Band From TV, has raised more than $2 million for various charities, including the Indiana University Kenya Partnership, which fights HIV/AIDS.
12. I hate staying in resorts. When I go on holiday, I like to stay in crappy places with great surf.
13. When I was a kid, we had a pet sheep, a kangaroo and a magpie.
14. I'm converting my Datsun 240z into an electric car.
15. I've been arrested by the Bangkok police.
16. Soggy bread makes me gag.
17. I'm a big believer in public broadcasting.
18. I'll eat the weird stuff no one wants to. Bugs, mystery meat — bring it on!
19. Germaphobes bug the hell out of me.
20. I can't dress myself to save my soul. I'll wear the same T-shirt till it falls off.
21. I have a boxing gym in my garage.
22. When I was younger, my siblings and I were Dungeons & Dragons addicts.
23. I'm gonna learn to play the bagpipes. I like things that others find extremely uncool.
24. My dad breeds ferrets.
25. I love a game of chess.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!