Kal Penn, 34, (who's in A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas and How I Met Your Mother, on CBS Mondays at 8 P.M.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I wanted to be an astronaut when I was a kid. I still do.
2. My favorite drink is water.
3. Once I was in line behind a woman who was telling her friend what a horrible actor Kal Penn is. I tapped her on the shoulder and told her I agreed.
4. I'm fascinated with countries that aren't universally recognized, and I want to visit Transnistria.
5. I think books are the perfect gifts.
6. I've always wanted to be on Sesame Street.
7. I love making people laugh.
8. I'm terrible at math and science.
9. I'm finishing up a graduate program in international security.
10. I like Nascar.
11. I think science is cool.
12. If you follow me on Twitter (@KalPenn) I'll try to entertain you.
13. One of my favorite books is The Mole People.
14. I think almonds, pistachios and cashews are disgusting.
15. I love to cook, without any of the above.
16. I once talked about elections to someone who said his Ls like Rs. It was hard to keep a straight face.
17. I went to Camp Lemonnier in Djibouti. Sadly, no T-shirts say I WAS ALL UP IN DIJIBOUTI.
18. I want to know who decided to run those commercials with a panicked man saying, "Stop using those old, dirty catheters now!"
19. I'm a fan of the high-five.
20. I'd like to adopt a brown Lab.
21. I went snowboarding at a mall in the United Arab Emirates.
22. Tacos are the perfect food.
23. Sometimes people ask me if I'm Harold. Sometimes I say yes.
24. I have one of those leg lamps from A Christmas Story.
25. I am thankful every day for the blessings we all have.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!