Kourtney Kardashian, 31, (catch her on Keeping Up With the Kardashians on E! Sundays at 10 P.M.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I was stung by a scorpion in college.
2. I broke my collarbone falling off my swing set when I was 5.
3. I eat steel-cut oats for breakfast every single morning.
4. I went to an all-girls Catholic high school.
5. My fridge must be lined up and perfectly organized.
6. My middle name is Mary.
7. I'm a bitch when I'm hungry.
8. I have to get all my clothes tailored because I'm so petite.
9. I failed two classes in college because I was too nervous to give speeches.
10. I love to collect books.
11. I'm extremely indecisive. I once drove around for two hours deciding where to eat dinner.
12. I applied to law school then decided not to go.
13. I have a sewing machine and used to make clothes for me and my friends.
14. I'm obsessed with interior design.
15. My first job was working as a movie production assistant. I had to yell "cut" and "rolling" all day.
16. I had a hideous bowl haircut in sixth grade and looked like a boy.
18. I'm the worst person to give a present to because I have no reaction.
19. I drink one Quicktrim Satisfy Shake every day.
20. I love shopping for clothes for Mason more than for myself.
21. I am stubborn.
22. I have a major sweet tooth.
23. I've wanted to be a designer since I was little, so it's a dream come true to design a line for Bebe, K-Dash for QVC and our Jupi lifestyle collection.
24. I killed, skinned, cooked and ate a rattlesnake on a cattle drive.
25. I never knew I could love so deeply until Mason was born.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!