Liza Minnelli, 64, (her CD Confessions is out now) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. My favorite TV show is Nurse Jackie.
2. I do not use the internet.
3. As I write this, I am listening to music from my new CD.
4. I always have apple juice and yogurt in my fridge.
5. I'm a really good poker player.
6. My favorite ice cream flavor is dulce de leche.
7. New York is my favorite place to live.
8. I love to swim.
9. I speak fluent French.
10. I drink two cups of coffee a day.
11. I am allergic to scallops.
12. I make a killer pot roast.
13. I love the Olive Garden!
14. I have three dogs.
15. I walk my dogs through Central Park every day.
16. My favorite color is red!
17. I've traveled to France more than anywhere else in the world.
18. I have a crush on countless talented people.
19. The first thing I do in the morning is thank God for another glorious day.
20. I think dancing is one of the most romantic things to do.
21. My favorite perfume is Obsession.
22. I have been to the White House four times.
23. My first pet was a poodle named John Cook, whom I named myself.
24. I have more shoes than I know what to do with!
25. I love Lady Gaga's music.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!