Mindy Kaling, 30, (her show, The Office, airs Thursdays on NBC) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I grew up in Boston, I work in the Valley and my parents are Indian; yet I can't do these accents to save my life.
2. I left Chris Pine for my current boyfriend.
3. If I drive by a long line in front of a store, I have to stop to find out what's going on.
4. If I ever see a spotlight in the nighttime sky, I have to follow it to find out what's going on.
6. If I wasn't on The Office, I would do a reality show called Hot Truant Lady Officer where I drive around in a van making kids go to school.
7. I don't trust anyone to mail anything for me. I have to put it in the mailbox myself.
8. My dream role would have been Ariel from The Little Mermaid.
9. I ask a lot of questions during movies. Everyone hates this.
10. I have a You've Got Mail poster up in my office.
11. Speaking of my office, it's so messy, I'm considering boarding it up and finding a new one.
13. The original Twilight Zone is still the scariest show to me.
14. I can't play board games because I'm such a sore loser/terrible winner.
15. I'm an avid runner, but I run very slowly, like the speed many people walk.
16. I can read Latin.
17. I think Sour Patch Kids will be illegal one day. Until they are, I'm not asking questions.
18. It is physically impossible for me to pay full price for anything.
19. Lisa Bonet from The Cosby Show is still the coolest, most glamorous person to me.
20. I'd be more embarrassed to show you my iPod than my diary.
21. My latest proudest achievement is teaching my mom how to text.
22. I've seen every episode of Law & Order.
23. I will spend an insane amount of time trying to find the closest parking spot.
24. My favorite meal is breakfast-for-dinner.
25. I will see any movie that features a makeover set to music.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!