Nicole Scherzinger, 33, (the finale of The X Factor airs on Fox Dec. 21 and 22 at 8 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I love all things coconut: sorbet, water.
2. I live for Old School. And, at one point, my nickname was Nicoleon Dynamite.
3. I can't watch scary movies or anything remotely scary!
4. I make a mean Kentucky Derby pie.
5. I try to make it to church every Sunday.
6. My idea of a fun night is bingo with my special friends with disabilities at the Arc (thearc.org).
7. I secretly sing a little bit of opera.
8. I don't like skulls or snakes.
9. I don't like mean people.
10. I'm OCD about my house.
11. At 14, I swam around and sang my version of the Little Mermaid for my first acting audition.
12. I don't like coffee — I'm definitely a tea girl.
13. I was a softball champ growing up — I just don't know why my nickname was Noodle Arm.
14. My favorite food is a Hawaiian plate lunch with poke and some pickled mango.
15. On a sad day, I put on some Bob Marley and it brings me back to [my native] Hawaiian islands.
16. I love to paddleboard, but secretly wish I were a pro surfer.
17. I collect crucifixes.
18. I don't eat fast food, but every now and then Taco Bell hits the spot!
19. I love Cream of Wheat and Pop-Tarts!
20. My favorite cake is red velvet with cream cheese frosting.
21. I'm usually always late — I'll be late for my own funeral.
22. I don't watch television. I don't know a single show on right now other than The X Factor.
23. I don't know how to take a day off.
24. I'm the best "bad dancer" ever!
25. I never liked potato chips, but just recently I discovered kettle chips…I live for them! Salt and vinegar!
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!