Snooki, 22, (who is seen on Jersey Shore on MTV Thursdays at 10 P.M.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her in the new Us Weekly (on newsstands now).
1. I was treasurer of my class.
2. I loved acting in plays in my English class. I always read the main characters' parts.
3. I went to school to be a vet tech.
4. I'm actually really shy.
5. I love oldies music!
6. I feel like I should have been born in the '50s or '60s.
7. I hate fish.
8. My cat, Rocky, is my best friend, and I would die for him.
9. I'd rather stay in bed and watch movies than go to the club. Seriously.
10. I make a wish when it's 11:11.
11. Roswell from the WB is my all-time favorite TV series.
12. I collect rocks and have a big collection in my closet.
13. I also collect coasters from restaurants (LOL).
14. I'm a closet alternative-rock fan.
15. My hobby is making beats on my computer. Producing music on FruityLoops!
16. I like choreographing cheerleading competition routines.
17. I've always wanted to open up my own cheerleading gym.
18. I'm too nice to say no to anybody.
19. I'm a very hard worker.
20. I can't sleep comfortably without the TV on all night.
21. I can't eat soup without lots of grated cheese in it.
22. I can laugh on cue.
23. I'm very clumsy, and I'm OK with it.
24. Thunderstorms intrigue me, yet scare the hell out of me.
25. I'm obsessed with movies that deal with the supernatural and humans as aliens. Yeah, I'm weird.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!