Patti Stanger, 50, (catch her on Bravo's The Millionaire Matchmaker Tuesdays at 9 P.M.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I'm the world's best girlfriend: totally sweet and submissive.
2. I used to practice Wicca.
3. To get rid of depression, I swim with dolphins.
4. If I weren't a matchmaker, I'd be a chef.
5. I came to L.A. to be a screenwriter.
6. I love a man with a slip 'n' slide chest.
7. I hate firing people, but I do it.
8. I was a practicing psychic.
9. My generosity usually bites me in the ass.
10. I'm adopted.
11. Acting is the greatest rush in the world.
12. I wish my costars Destin and Rachel would get makeovers.
13. Give me two shots, and I'll dance on the table.
14. I was a D student in high school and on the dean's list in college.
15. I can do a triple feature at the movies with popcorn and be the happiest girl on Earth.
16. I've been engaged twice.
17. I do a stand-up, interactive dating show across the country.
18. My favorite drink is cherry-red espresso made with Pucker vodka.
19. My staff never gets my lunch order right.
20. I've had two breast reductions. My boobs keep growing back.
21. Like an old lady, I steal sweetener from the deli and carry it in my purse.
22. My favorite TV show is old Melrose Place. F–k Beverly Hills, 90210.
23. I couldn't be a cougar. I'd feel like I was dating my son.
24. I can sing — really sing.
25. When it comes to a man, I've got three words: ripped, rich and rugged.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!