Peter Facinelli, 37, (Nurse Jackie's season finale airs on Showtime June 20 at 10 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I prefer Coffee Bean over Starbucks — annoying because there are way more Starbucks.
2. I have two middle names.
3. I am addicted to my iPhone. Damn you, Steve Jobs. And when does the next one come out?
4. I was fifth runner-up on the third season of American Idol. (Not really, but do you really remember who was?)
5. I was a father at 22.
6. I love '70s movies.
7. My father once waited on my favorite actor, Paul Newman. He made a photocopy of his credit card signature for me so he wouldn't have to ask for his autograph.
8. My favorite hobby growing up was TV. Especially The Smurfs.
9. My oldest sister had the coolest Smurf collection. I stole it and gave it to my daughter. Only because I wanted it.
10. I don't watch football, which is very unmanly to admit. Er, I mean, go Giants!
11. I missed Oprah's final episode. Yes, just got my manhood back!
12. If aliens exist, I hope they clean up our Earth, bring a cure for cancer and also not eat us.
13. My poker face has been known to kill small pets.
14. I studied pre-law my first year of college.
15. I trained myself to fall asleep on planes pre-takeoff.
16. I have two motorcycles that I don't ride enough.
17. I don't remember my dreams.
18. I did a past-life reading once. I asked if I'd been Elvis Presley. They said no. I stopped the reading. They were obviously a fake.
19. Beach or snow? I'd pick beach.
20. My mom and dad were born in Italy and have the cutest accents.
21. Before I studied acting at NYU, I had the thickest New York accent. "Carlisle" with a Queens accent would have never worked.
22. I'm a dual citizen of Italy and the United States.
23. I rarely watch TV, but I'm always on my laptop.
24. My first job was a paperboy.
25. I shot the sheriff. But I didn't shoot the deputy.