Rachael Ray, 42, (Check local listings for Rachael Ray, airing weekdays) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I cannot make a decent cup of coffee.
2. I'm an enormous indie music fan.
3. I love to jump out of airplanes.
4. I've trained my husband, John [Cusimano], to use as many face creams as I do.
5. My middle name is Domenica. It means Sunday.
6. I'm a lousy whistler.
7. I give 100 percent of my proceeds from the dog food Nutrish to animal rescue. I wish everyone who has a dog would buy some so we could save more animals!
8. I have never watched myself on television.
9. My husband is a hell of a mixologist.
10. Sadly, I don't have any nicknames!
11. I can't go to bed unless the sofa pillows are fluffed and the dishes are put away.
12. My 30 Minute Meals have gone into outer space on a shuttle.
13. I'm an amateur photographer. If I wasn't working in food, that's probably what I would have done for a living.
14. I am infamous for setting toast on fire.
15. I don't love mayonnaise, but I'm obsessed with deviled eggs. I've probably written about 50 different stuffed-egg recipes.
16. Austin is my second favorite city in America. It's utopian; it always celebrates the individual. Love it!
17. My favorite screenplay is Paddy Chayefsky's Network.
18. I am not much of a baker because I do not have the patience to measure.
19. I wish I had taken typing in high school.
20. Tina Fey is at the top of my girl-crush list.
21. I'm a huge Jets fan and a huge Red Sox fan. A true contradiction!
22. My favorite karaoke song is "Don't Stop Believin'."
23. I am a freak at Boggle. I dare anyone to beat my scores!
24. I like handwritten notes better than emails.
25. My first word was vino.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!