Rachel Dratch, 46 (her memoir, Girl Walks Into a Bar, is out now) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I was very shy as a child.
2. Amy Poehler and I worked at the same ice cream parlor, but at different times.
3. I am a decent downhill skier.
4. I was voted class clown in junior high and high school.
5. On my 43rd birthday, a psychic told me I would have one child. She was right. [Son Eli was born in August 2010]
6. I recently wrote my first book.
7. I like doing laundry.
8. I am a bit addicted to Bravo.
9. That said, I wish I read more.
10. I am pretty good at crossword puzzles, but not at Scrabble.
11. When I was 12, a stray dog ran up to me. No one claimed her, so she stayed with our family for life.
12. I make good pancakes: lemon ricotta blueberry!
13. In fifth grade, I broke my pinkie finger. I tripped while running to catch a Brady Bunch rerun.
14. I once worked at a psychiatric hospital.
15. I lived with a family in France during college, and I still keep in touch with them.
16. I played the cello for years as a kid, but now I play it only for comedic purposes.
17. I have not seen many classic movies, including — and this is sacrilege for a comedian to admit! — Caddyshack.
18. I can't stand roller coasters.
19. I made many of my best friends in elementary school.
20. I like analyzing my dreams and my friends' dreams.
21. Pretty much the only foods I won't eat are black licorice and walnuts.
22. In fourth grade, I dressed as a Conehead for Halloween.
23. My friends call me the Human Jukebox because I know so many song lyrics.
24. One of my favorite places in the world is Cape Cod, Mass.
25. I once rode 70 miles in a day on a bike trip in the Canadian Rockies. Mostly downhill.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!