Rachel Dratch, 46 (her memoir, Girl Walks Into a Bar, is out now) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I was very shy as a child.
2. Amy Poehler and I worked at the same ice cream parlor, but at different times.
3. I am a decent downhill skier.
4. I was voted class clown in junior high and high school.
5. On my 43rd birthday, a psychic told me I would have one child. She was right. [Son Eli was born in August 2010]
6. I recently wrote my first book.
7. I like doing laundry.
8. I am a bit addicted to Bravo.
9. That said, I wish I read more.
10. I am pretty good at crossword puzzles, but not at Scrabble.
11. When I was 12, a stray dog ran up to me. No one claimed her, so she stayed with our family for life.
12. I make good pancakes: lemon ricotta blueberry!
13. In fifth grade, I broke my pinkie finger. I tripped while running to catch a Brady Bunch rerun.
14. I once worked at a psychiatric hospital.
15. I lived with a family in France during college, and I still keep in touch with them.
16. I played the cello for years as a kid, but now I play it only for comedic purposes.
17. I have not seen many classic movies, including — and this is sacrilege for a comedian to admit! — Caddyshack.
18. I can't stand roller coasters.
19. I made many of my best friends in elementary school.
20. I like analyzing my dreams and my friends' dreams.
21. Pretty much the only foods I won't eat are black licorice and walnuts.
22. In fourth grade, I dressed as a Conehead for Halloween.
23. My friends call me the Human Jukebox because I know so many song lyrics.
24. One of my favorite places in the world is Cape Cod, Mass.
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
25. I once rode 70 miles in a day on a bike trip in the Canadian Rockies. Mostly downhill.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!