Ricki Lake, 43, (the DWTS alum will return to TV with The Ricki Lake Show in September) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I know almost every Broadway show tune.
2. As a teenager, I performed in cabaret clubs across NYC.
3. As a kid, I went by "Laura Ingalls." I loved Little House on the Prairie!
4. I am a certified scuba diver.
5. I am a huge poker fan — and a really good player.
6. I bought my house from Courteney Cox and David Arquette. She has great taste!
7. I gave birth to my younger son, Owen, in my NYC apartment bathtub in 2001.
8. My sons, Milo, 14, and Owen, 10, are amazing musicians who have performed in many popular L.A. venues
9. I love modern art and have a growing collection.
10. I hate olives and avocados.
11. I love hummingbirds.
12. I can beat just about anyone at Scrabble and Words With Friends.
13. My fiance [Christian Evans] has designed a number of jewelry pieces that have been worn by celebrities in films and TV shows.
14. I love karaoke.
15. I'm a tequila girl!
16. I once walked 60 miles to raise money to fight breast cancer.
17. The nanny who helped raise my children, Marie Da Silva, was a CNN Hero finalist — and I continue to help her raise money for AIDS orphans in Malawi.
18. I love a good sale!
19. My father was once on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. He didn't even use me as his lifeline!
20. I'm an aggressive, New York–style driver.
21. I lost more than 20 pounds on Dancing With the Stars!
22. Over the past 25 years, I have been both a size 24 and a size 4.
23. I found out five years ago that I am extremely allergic to shellfish.
24. I love Legos.
25. I hate the feeling of falling — I'll never jump from a plane — but I love a good roller coaster. Go figure!
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!