1. I eat smoked almonds every night before I go to bed or I can't sleep.
2. I once wanted to be a pro baseball player.
3. I once co-piloted a C130 over the Gulf of Oman under war conditions.
4. I'm in a Math Fraternity called Mu Alpha Theta.
5. I love hummus.
6. I coach basketball, football, and baseball for my son's teams.
7. I'm a lover not a fighter.
8. If I was President of the USA I would quadruple the salary of all school teachers.
9. I speak a little Arabic and Hebrew.
10. My mother-in-law is one of my best friends.
11. When I'm on tour, I love to exercise by running up stadium stairs.
12. I've been saved by Christ's grace and I feel his presence every day.
13. I am interested in the study of the meanings of dreams.
14. I love motorcycles.
15. I once slept in a tent in Djabouti Africa, between Somali and Mogadishu (50 miles from Yemen).
16. I use to clog for the "Sunshine Cloggers."
17. I do think Love is all we need.
18. My first public performance was at 9 years old for a lead role in the musical "Yankee Doodle Dandy."
19. I love watching football.
20. The barbecue grill and I are great friends.
21. I've watched Matilda and Spider-Man movies over 50 times with my daughter.
22. I made it in the Guinesss Book of World Records for the most high definition cameras ever used during a live concert performance when we filmed the Creed Live DVD.
23. I love animals. I have two cats Elvis and Priscilla and two dogs Gracie and Stewart.
24. I used to shuck 300 lbs of oysters a day at Barnacle Bills in college.
25. Finding Love (my wife, Jaclyn) is one of my greatest accomplishments.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!