Tori Spelling, 36, (her reality series, Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood airs Mondays at 10 p.m. on Oxygen) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I love horror films! I've seen almost every one ever made. Even obscure B-flicks like I Spit Your Grave. Genius!
2. My favorite color is Kelly green. I used it on my Mommywood cover.
3. I'm allergic to cats, but I had three of them for years because they’re supercute and I work with rescue animals.
4. I hate roller coasters!
5. My kids [Stella, 22 months, and Liam, 3] are obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba! It's a dream to guest on the show and do a dance-y dance!
6. I've never had a cavity! God bless dental floss.
7. I love making Jello molds. So retro chic, and I want to bring them back!
8. Can't whistle! After 25 years of trying, I've finally come to grips.
9. I dream of living on a farm. I want chickens, goats, cows and horses! We want to grow our own veggies and fruits and make our own milk and cheese!
10. I want to be Martha Stewart! A life of crafting, cooking and party planning — three of my favorite things!
11. One day, I want to open an animal sanctuary to house all the homeless, unwanted and abandoned animals.
12. I pray to Christian Louboutin (JK…kinda).
13. I love collecting antiques and want to go antiquing across the country and then open my own store!
14. My godmother was Barbara Stanwyck, and my godfather was Dean Martin.
15. I want a VW van — old school.
16. I'm obsessed with avocados. Eat one daily. Passed the obsession on to Stella too.
17. I hate drinking water. Can't understand why something flavorless is enjoyable.
18. I can do flying splits! I think that’s why my husband Dean [McDermott, 43] fell in love with me!
19. Terrified of tarantulas. Spiders shouldn’t have fur!
20. Could live on sushi and be really happy!
21. I think truffle oil is god’s gift to cooking.
22. I don't drink coffee. I know…weird!
23. I don't grow armpit hair. Too much information?
24. I have never had chicken pox.
25. I played Humpty Dumpty in my high school play. Ironic, I know!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!