"Weird Al" Yankovic, 51, (his new CD, Alpocaylpyse, is out June 21) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. My social security number is 547-26-8624.
2. The alarm code to my front door is 475309-[enter].
3. The PIN on my City National Bank ATM is 5731.
4. The combination to the wall safe in the master bedroom is R46, L23, R81.
6. I enjoy a modicum of cilantro on my tostada.
7. My wife's pet name for me is Beelzebub, Dark Lord of the Netherworld.
8. I never floss during a leap year.
9. I am the eldest of the Hanson brothers.
10. I don't believe in capital punishment, except for people who consistently use bad grammar.
12. Sometimes when I'm at home and nobody else is around, I like to dress up in men's clothing.
13. That time when I was 8 years old and I tripped and fell over my bike and then said "I meant to do that"…? Actually, I hadn't.
14. I strongly believe that marriage should only be between a man and a multi-cellular life form.
15. My favorite flavor is red.
16. When I'm performing, I never give 110%, because that's metaphysically impossible.
17. If there's one kind of person I really can't stand, it's a racist sex offender who doesn't recycle.
18. My favorite allergy: barley.
19. Once a long time ago I met Jamie Farr (Klinger from M*A*S*H). Nice guy.
20. My favorite wrench: socket.
21. Once I toured for a year as Kenny G and nobody ever caught on.
22. Favorite Horseman of the Apocalypse: Pestilence.
24. 90% of the time that I'm not out in public, I'm home in my closet, naked and shivering.
25. I can read my dog's mind. It's not terribly interesting.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!