Rosie Huntington-Whiteley made headlines when she replaced Megan Fox in Transformers 3: Dark Side of the Moon (out in theaters June 29) — with zero film acting credits to her name. But there's a lot more to know about this blonde, 24-year-old British beauty.
1. She's a Victoria's Secret Angel. In 2009, the model-turned-actress signed a three-year deal with the lingerie company and has walked the runway multiple times in their annual, glitter-crazed fashion show.
2. She learned her model strut from an outside source. The 5-foot-9 beauty claims that two Jamaican gay men taught her to catwalk. "I lived with them for a brief time in London when I was 16," she said in a June/July interview with Complex magazine. "One was a model and one was a model agent. Gay men are usually pretty good at the model strut."
3. She's a small-town farm girl at heart. Her parents own a farm in England, which she describes to Complex as a self-sustaining one where they raise pigs, sheep, and chickens. "My parents have [other] jobs. It's just a small farm that we eat from. We don't sell produce or anything."
4. Despite her sex-symbol status, she still has insecure moments about her body. "Any woman will tell you she has her good and bad days," the star told The Sunday Times in 2009. "I won't do a lingerie shoot unless I'm tanned. I think most women will admit that they look better when they're brown. I fake tan — but I don't recommend sunbeds — and at work, they'll put body make-up on."
5. She's dating an older man! The mid-twenties beauty has been dating 43-year-old actor Jason Statham (who has starred in The Mechanic and Gnomeo and Juliet) for over a year. Last February she told Us Weekly that, despite the 20 year age difference, their relationship works "because we love each other."
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!