For every bad story about a Hollywood kid, there's a good one to follow. Zoe Kravitz, who plays butterfly mutant Angel Salvadore in X-Men: First Class (due in theaters June 3), is one of the positive cases. Despite being raised by famous parents, musician Lenny Kravitz and Cosby Show alum Lisa Bonet, the 22-year-old Kravitz has stayed humble. She's the July cover model of Asos magazine, and in the interview says, "All that 'it girl' s*** makes me kind of uncomfortable. I'm only at the beginning of my career, but I feel successful in that I haven't sold out in any way, shape or form. Fame has become this obsession for people, which kind of creeps me out." So besides her nonchalant attitude towards Hollywood, here's what else there is to know about the starlet.
1. She has a beauty contract. In 2009, Kravitz was named the face of the Vera Wang Princess fragrance, appearing in the brand's revamped ad campaign. In 2011, she appeared in ads for the brand's new fragrance, "Preppy Princess."
2. She moonlights as a musician. Following in her rock star dad's footsteps, she's the front woman for the band Elevator Fight, which is described as "indie, psychedelic, rock" on the group's MySpace profile.
3. She loves tattoos. "I'm kind of addicted," she told Styelist.com. "I have like 18 or 19 but they're really small — I can't get a big one because of the film stuff. My first tattoo was a heart, which I got when I was 18. You know in my name how I have the umlaut over the 'ë'? Well, I have it over the heart and that's to remind me to love myself."
4. She's dating her X-Men co-star Michael Fassbender. After taking a PDA-laden stroll through NYC Sunday, a source told Us Weekly that "They're really low-key, but they have a great time together just talking music or movies." As for the couple's 12-year age difference, the source said that "Zoe's really mature for her age in that she has very strong opinions and she is very confident in herself. Most people are shocked to learn she's so young; she doesn't really bring it up and age would never stop her from dating anybody."
5. She rubs elbows with fashion icons. One of her BFFs is fashion designer Alexander Wang, and as a result she scores a front-row seat at his shows and dresses in his red carpet fashions for events.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!