He first wowed the American Idol judges with Michael Bolton's "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You" in Pittsburgh, and now Korean American contestant Heejun Han will compete for viewer votes as part of Idol's coveted top 24.
Here, Us Weekly uncovers five fun facts about the 22-year-old breakout star.
1. He's singing for the kids! Working with children who have special needs, New York City-based Han says his young charges inspired him to audition. "I want to prove to them that if you really, really want something and believe in it, you can be something," he has said.
2. Heejun has the hots for Haley Reinhart — and Jennifer Lopez. Calling Reinhart his favorite past contestant, Han has one major goal this season when it comes to judge Lopez: He wants a smooch! "That's every Asian man's dream right there," he said on Wednesday's Final Judgement episode. "[She's] the American dream."
3. If American Idol doesn't pan out for the Queens, N.Y. performer, he just may have a career in comedy. Relentlessly mocking Hollywood Week group member Richie Law, Han — who admitted he "[talked] a lot of craps" about "cowboy" Law — had the perfect zinger when asked by Ryan Seacrest what he was sweating during the competition. His response? "Mostly water."
4. Steven Tyler already sees possible American Idol potential in Han. "You're a better star than you are a singer, so we're gonna put you through, pal," the Aerosmith rocker honestly told Han on Wednesday's show.
5. He's sexy and he knows it! "I am the next American Idol because I am very hot..and I'm a very good singer. I'm a hot singer! Isn't that what you guys are looking for?!"
American Idol's remaining Top 24 contestants will be revealed on Thursday's show.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!