1. I iron my sheets while they are on my bed. It's weird, but efficient!
2. I take a bath every single night.
3. I am the worst singer you'll ever meet.
4. I work out to Celine Dion songs on full blast.
5. I never eat breakfast.
6. I'm able to stick my belly out to make it look pregnant. I did it once to freak my dad out.
7. I can eat anyone under the table.
8. I learned how to cook Cajun food in college at Louisiana State. I make mean gumbo.
9. I was home-schooled to play competitive tennis in high school, until I realized I'd never make it as a pro.
10. My family has three nicknames for me: Pookie, Shishy and AJ.
11. My favorite song is "The Star-Spangled Banner."
12. I love sushi. I could eat it every day.
13. I have road rage.
14. My biggest pet peeve is when people are late.
15. I hate watching television in high definition — it looks weird to me.
16. I have a fascination with crime shows like Forensic Files and Law & Order: SVU.
17. If I could be anyone for a day, it would be Kate Middleton.
18. When it comes to dancing, I have two left feet. Seriously, my dance moves are awful!
19. I'm obsessed with Scandal. Sometimes I find myself pretending to be Olivia Pope.
20. My favorite number is 19 because it was Hines Ward's college football number — my dad was a big fan!
21. Every Thanksgiving, my family and I play Cards Against Humanity.
22. My dream vacation is an African safari.
23. I can sew! I used to make a lot of my own clothes in college.
24. Nerd alert: I loved studying history and geography in high school.
25. One of my biggest regrets in life is that I never studied abroad. Click here to see where former Bachelorette couples are now.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!