Angie Miller, who was eliminated one week before the American Idol finale on May 9, shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly. Pick up the May 20 issue for more fun facts from the show's final two contestants, Candice Glover and Kree Harrison. American Idol airs Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8 P.M. on Fox.
1. I have an addiction to chocolate. It's bad yet so good.
2. I live in heels.
3. When I was younger, I had a pet boa constrictor and a bald python.
4. I love watching people dance. I wish I were a dancer.
5. My favorite colors are black, dark blue, and deep red.
6. I love the smell of coffee but I hate the taste.
7. I think freckles are gorgeous.
8. I wear contacts. I'm almost legally blind.
9. I had braces for more than two years.
10. I am a huge movie and TV watcher. My favorites are The Notebook, The Lord of the Rings, Lost and One Tree Hill.
11. I was almost named Louron.
12. I love Indian food.
13. I don't have my driver's license yet.
14. I sneeze like a cat.
15. I am obsessed with brushing my teeth.
16. If I met Beyonce or Jessie J, I would go crazy!
17. I'm a big fan of musical theater.
18. When I was 6, I had my gallbladder removed.
19. I wish I were bilingual and would love to one day learn to sing in Hindi.
20. My favorite season is summer. I could live at the beach.
21. I am the baby in the family. My brother, Jon, is 21.
22. I call him Muffin, and he calls me Och.
23. I went to India for two weeks at age 12.
24. I am terrible at spelling.
25. I hate the color pink. I'll never wear it.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!