Skip to main content

Dolores Catania Details Filming ‘RHONJ’ Season 15 After Melissa Gorga and Teresa Giudice Feud

Dolores Catania can’t reveal any The Real Housewives of New Jersey season 15 story lines, but she did confirm that filming has begun.

“We just started,” Dolores, 55, said during her Tuesday, May 19, appearance on SiriusXM’s The John Hill Show. “Today’s an all-cast.”

Bravo announced in March that RHONJ would officially return for its highly anticipated 15th season. Dolores, along with Melissa Gorga and Teresa Giudice are the only former cast members set to return.

“I’ve seen them together,” Dolores said on Tuesday of Melissa, 47, and Teresa, 54. “It seems very peaceful and sincere and I support it and it’s what I’ve always wanted for them.”

Dolores Catania on Filming ‘RHONJ’ After Melissa Gorga, Teresa Giudice Feud
Getty Images (3)

RHONJ went on pause after season 14 came to an end in May 2024 because of the bad blood between the cast. Specifically, Melissa and Teresa, who had been embroiled in a lengthy family feud. (Melissa is married to Teresa’s brother, Joe Gorga.)

By December 2025, however, Melissa and Teresa had reconciled and spent the Christmas holiday together with their respective families.

“It also makes their lives easier, and I’m so happy for them,” Dolores told Us Weekly exclusively earlier this year. “I see a lot of happiness with the kids and the families together, and the holidays together. That’s what Jersey is all about.”

While RHONJ has started filming, details about the remaining cast members have yet to be confirmed. Melissa did, however, tease what’s to come while speaking with Us at the Vulture Reality Masterminds Celebration earlier this month.

“I’m excited. I’m actually happy about all the change, everything that’s new,” she said. “I’m gonna miss my girls so much, the ones who aren’t coming back, but I love a little freshening up.”

RHONJ Producers Are Having a Hard Time Finding Right Fit After Test Filming

Related: ‘RHONJ’ Producers Having a ‘Hard Time’ Finding the Right Cast for Season 15

Melissa told Us that she has complete faith in the network when it comes to crafting the perfect cast.

“I know that Bravo is going to make the right decision and pick the right women,” she added. “I know that they’re working really hard to make sure that happens.”

Melissa’s husband, Joe, made it clear that he’s also “ready” to get down to business and even meet some new Househusbands.

“We’re hoping he gets some fun friends,” Melissa told Us. Joe added, “I’m going to make sure they’re good.”

The couple made it clear that they’re no stranger to what to expect now that the cameras officially picked back up.

“We’ve done this before,” Melissa said. “We’ve been on this show for 15 years. We’ve been through a lot of different people, and I’m excited about this crew.”

In this article

Close Button for "Got a Tip" Form
Got a tip for US?
We're All Ears for Celebrity Buzz!
Please enter a name.
Please enter a valid email.
Please enter a phone number.
Please enter a message.

Already have an account?