Fetty Wap got candid with Us Weekly and shared 25 fun facts about himself. The “Trap Queen” rapper’s chart-topping, self-titled debut album is out now.
1. My actual name is Willie — not William — Maxwell.
2. I didn’t grow up in the projects but a normal home in Paterson, New Jersey, with my parents, Willie and Doria, and sister, Divinity. I have a key to the city now!
3. Twins run in my family.
4. As a kid, I was in love with the movie Space Jam.
5. I’m obsessed with YSL cologne.
6. My children [son Aydin, 4, and daughter Zaviera, 7 months] are the most important people in my life.
7. My favorite meal is steak with mashed potatoes.
8. The best fast-food spot is In-N-Out Burger.
9. I own over 150 pairs of Robin’s Jeans, though I’d love to design my own line.
10. I’m addicted to Planters Trail Mix with nuts and chocolate.
11. I named my alter ego Zoovier.
12. I have always dreamed of traveling to Bora Bora.
13. I’ve been skydiving. It’s a crazy experience!
14. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
15. If I could meet anyone in the world, it would definitely be Michael Jordan.
16. I wish I could visit the Louis Vuitton store in France.
17. I buy two to three pairs of the same Air Jordans at a time.
18. I can’t stand pancakes!
19. I taught myself how to play the piano and drums.
20. I’m a huge video game fan, especially NBA 2K16.
21. I greatly prefer Instagram over Twitter. And driving over flying!
22. There’s nothing better than making people laugh.
23. The worst quality in a person is being judgmental.
24. My biggest goal in life is to become a billionaire.
25. It makes me so happy to see other people besides myself become successful.