Actress, model, and singer Hayden Panettiere, who plays Juliette Barnes on Nashville, shared 25 fun facts about herself with Us Weekly. Nashville airs on ABC Wednesdays at 10 p.m.
1. I did my first commercial when I was 11 months old for a Playskool toy train.
2. My daughter, Kaya, 9 months, is in the 88th percentile for height, no thanks to me!
3. I’m one-fourth German.
4. My daughter’s middle name is Evdokia, which was her dad’s grandmother’s name.
5. I can’t kill bugs. But I make an exception for mosquitoes!
6. I have 15 Duke University alumni in my family.
7. I’m allergic to cats, but that doesn’t keep me from petting them.
8. I have horrible stage fright!
9. I’d really love to direct someday.
10. I’ve been told I talk in my sleep.
11. [My fiancé] Wladimir Klitschko, 39, and my first date was at the Magic Castle in L.A.
12. I’ve done a duet with Steven Tyler!
13. I was a cheerleader in middle school but only made it to one game.
14. Wlad — yes, pronounced Vlad — and I met at the launch of a charity coffee-table book. I had no idea who he was and vice versa.
15. My dad owns and runs Smith’s Bar in NYC’s Times Square.
16. I’m one of the few people in the world who has ridden a zebra!
17. Without planning it, my best friend and I had babies six months apart! Dream come true.
18. My mom runs a website called Hayden’s Closet where people can buy clothes, shoes, and accessories, and 30 percent of the money goes to charity.
19. I had my daughter in Hawaii.
20. I love to do my own stunts.
21. I sometimes read only my scenes in Nashville so that I can watch the show as a fan.
22. I love you, chicken noodle soup!
23. I was 110 pounds before pregnancy and 153 pounds by the time I gave birth!
24. I’m scared of the dark, so I sleep with the TV on even though I know it’s bad for you.
25. I suffered a bit of postpartum depression. You’re not alone or crazy, ladies!
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!