Hayden Panettiere proved there are no hard feelings between her and designer Tom Ford after the Golden Globes, and Ellen DeGeneres joked about Ciara‘s just-revealed pregnancy: See Us Weekly‘s roundup of the top 10 celebrity tweets from Jan. 14!
1. Hayden Panettiere: “Such an honor to wear one of this man’s masterpieces! Thank you for my beautiful flowers! #TomFord”
2. Ellen DeGeneres: “I just found out @Ciara is pregnant! I also found out ‘mother’ in Spanish is ‘madre.’ Which makes your baby the treasure of the Ciara madre.”
3. Jessica Simpson: “it’s official! I’ve just joined Instagram before it’s not cool anymore! instagram.com/p/jKqPYZkVvB/
4. Kelly Osbourne: “You play you pay but really who gets arrested for throwing a bloody egg! #Hollyweird”
5. Lena Dunham: “‘And I’d like to thank my mother for her unceasing concern about my fertility’ — uncensored best supporting actress acceptance speech”
6. Anna Kendrick: “Aren’t we supposed to have meals in pill form by now? Cause at least once a week I open my fridge and think ‘s–t, I need to make water”
7. Rashida Jones: “And the role of my inner critic will be played by Martin Scorsese! #notimpressed”
8. Nick Cannon: “I didn’t hear what @chelseahandler said about me because I don’t watch her show. (NO ONE DOES) What channel is it on, Public Access?”
9. Conan O’Brien: “Last night, I was reading ‘Bridge to Terabithia’ to my kids when Chris Christie showed up and shut it down.”
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
10. Bette Midler: “Boy, those Golden Globes. I hadn’t seen that many men congratulate themselves since Congress got their health insurance to cover Viagra.”
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!