Married at First Sight’s Jamie Otis Hehner is a pageant queen, Bachelor alum and former cheerleading captain. The 30-year-old shared 25 things you don’t know about her exclusively with Us Weekly, and she’s revealing at least one more thing on FYI’s Married Life. Watch on April 25 at 8 p.m. to see the pregnant reality star reveal her baby’s sex.
1. I was a certified foster parent and fostered several children in my early twenties.
2. I won Miss Congeniality at almost every pageant I ever attended.
3. I was captain of my cheerleading team in high school.
4. I am obsessed with homicide/true crime investigation shows. I think I should have been a detective.
5. I’m a side sleeper; I never sleep on my back.
6. I gained custody of my siblings when I was a freshman in college.
7. I am SUPER frugal. I rarely buy anything at full price.
8. I love maxi dresses in the summer.
9. I only wash my hair two or three times a week. Dry shampoo is my jam!
10. I am probably the biggest fan of Married at First Sight because I know true love can happen.
11. The first time I felt our rainbow baby kick was at 17 weeks!
12. I am the first lady in my family to graduate from high school and the very first to get a bachelor’s degree!
13. I was on The Bachelor looking for love before I found my hubby on Married at First Sight.
14. I have ADD and cannot focus on one thing for very long.
15. If I could own a couple horses, pigs, chickens and 10 dogs, I would.
16. One day I want to become a certified foster parent again, and my hubby and I want to adopt.
17. I floss every single day without missing a day.
18. One of my feet is “flat” and the other has a high arch. Apparently, I have two different length legs and that’s how your body fixes itself.
19. I had a Marilyn Monroe piercing, but I had to remove it when I went to nursing school.
20. My hubby, Doug, and I are buying our very first home together — we close in JUNE!
21. I have no idea who my dad is.
22. I am a registered nurse licensed in three states: California, New York and now New Jersey, too!
23. My dream is to be a TV host.
24. I wrote a book called Wifey 101 where I revealed a lot about my dysfunctional upbringing and why I chose to marry a stranger.
25. I am writing another book on pregnancy and pregnancy loss.
For more Married at First Sight, catch it on Lifetime at 9 p.m. ET on Thursdays.
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!