American Idol runner-up Jessica Sanchez, 16, placed second to Phillip Phillips on Wednesday's season 11 finale, and here, she shares 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I used to have hair so long, my nickname was Pocahontas.
2. I buy tons of jewelry but never seem to use it.
3. The taller the heel, the better!
4. I can't stand the smell of cinnamon rolls. I ate too many once.
5. I'm terrified of heights! But I can take a ride on a Ferris wheel.
6. I've been homeschooled since ninth grade.
7. I do not know how to drive. At all.
8. Hugs are better than handshakes.
9. When I preformed as a kid, I was so nervous that I couldn't even look at the audience.
10. I always make a wish at 11:11, even if it's something cheesy.
11. The first time I ever harmonized was on Idol.
12. I once lived in San Antonio.
13. I don't speak Filipino or Spanish, but I've sung in both.
14. I used to make ridiculous videos with my friends.
15. I hum at awkward moments.
16. I've sung the national anthem for the San Diego Chargers three times.
17. I always slip and trip on the stairs at home. But I laugh.
18. My memory is terrible! 19. If I met Eminem, I'd faint.
20. When I was 7, I won a trophy taller than I was.
21. I can beat a lot of guys at video games.
22. If I'm watching a movie, it's got to be a scary one.
23. I'm terrible at dancing…
24. …but horrendous at bowling.
25. Pinkie promises mean the world to me.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!