Big Bang Theory actor Kunal Niyyar, 33, tells Us Weekly 25 things you don't know about him. Be sure to catch Niyyar when The Big Bang Theory returns to CBS Sept. 22 at 8 p.m. ET!
1. I am fluent in Hindi.
2. I was once part of a two-man band called the Prince and the Pauper. I was the Prince.
3. Though I was born in London, I grew up in New Delhi, India.
4. We never say, "Let's go grab Indian food." We just call it food.
5. Badminton is my favorite sport. I competed at a club level.
6. My dog's name is Boba Fett, after Star Wars.
7. I can recite the entire lyrics from Bart Simpson's "Deep Deep Trouble" rap.
8. As I was writing this, I became an uncle.
9. Sports have taught me how to win with dignity.
10. Sports have taught me how to lose with dignity.
11. People with no manners make me insane.
12. Scotch is my biggest weakness.
13. I think Mariah Carey has the most beautiful voice ever.
14. In real life my hair is curly. They flat ironed it for The Big Bang Theory.
15. I love dancing.
16. My wife [Neha Kapur] is taller than me.
17. My DJ name is DJ Million- Nayyar.
18. I've never seen A Christmas Story.
19. It takes me 24 hours door-to-door to get from L.A to New Delhi.
21. I sunk a 20-foot putt in front of Tiger Woods.
22. I can drive on both sides of the road.
23. I only understand the weather in Celsius.
24. I think feet are gross.
25. Napping is the secret to my success.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!